Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Nothin' has changed..

Bein' married for almost two years is just awesome! I couldn't really ask for more.. Big Daddy is just my all!

I think it is great to reminisce the first day when I felt in love with my Big Daddy.. Oh wow! I just can't explain the feelings.. Yiheeee!!!

We smiled and that's how it all started.. He was just one ordinary guy.. But wait.. Suddenly, my heart was beating oh so-so fast...no.. no.. no.. He wasn't an ordinary guy. He was a very special guy even the first time we met.. I was strucked by somethin.. I didn't know what that was.. Okay.. Okay.. LOVE Struck me.. When we met.. I didn't know I was lookin' for love.. but good thing I got him!!!

Seven years of bein' steady.. (huh!) was no joke.. We've been through a lot.. Happy moments... Rough roads.. name it!
When we got married we promised to live together forever.. Build a family.. Share everything!

Days, months passed... Imperfections makes our marriage perfect! We laugh together, we've cry together.. We argue.. We get mad.. We have mishaps.. We have shortcomings..

BUT.. I just thought, isn't it nice to remember and feel exactly the same feeling I felt when I first fell in love with the MAN of Life.. The MAN of my Dreams.. My husband...

Oh wow! I still feel the same.. I love him exactly the same way I first fell in love with him... Nothin' has changed.. Hmmmmm... I just love him so dearly !!! Oh my Big Daddy!!!

No comments: