Friday, January 26, 2007

I maybe.. I maybe not..

For the past few days, I've been dealing with this intuition.. Or am just bein' paranaoid.. Argh!!! Whatever it is....

AM just feeling pregnant...

Oh yes, I am.. I don't know why this idea just blew out of my mind.. Had my last period January 2nd.. And come on.. I have not missed a period then?? Right?? and its way too early to do a pregnancy test.. I would possibly get an inaccurate result if done before January 30..

Lately, I feel that I am so moody, am having headaches, feeling dizzy, i want to vomit (eeewwww!!!), i hate some smell, I can't eat and i feel bloated! These were the exact same symptoms of my first pregnancy..

Alright, so since I am so paranoid thinking that I might be carrying my 2nd child, I even visited websites to research about pregnancy.. and even took an online quiz to know if icould possibly be pregnant..
http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/pregnancytests/a/aa011899.htm
Here is the test I took..

Q: Have you missed your period?
Answer: No

Q: Are your breasts sore?
Answer: No

Q: Are you more sleepy than usual?
Answer: Yes

Q: Are you feeling moody?
Answer: Yes

Q: Do you have an increase in cervical discharge?
Answer: No

Q: Have you missed more than one period?
Answer: No

Q: Do you feel movement in your lower abdomen?
Answer: Yes

Q: Are you having weird food cravings?
Answer: No

Q: Are you having more frequent headaches?
Answer: Yes

Q: Have you had any bloating?
Answer: Yes

Q: Have you outgrown your clothes?
Answer: No

Q: Have you had a positive pregnancy test?
Answer: No

RESULT: You answered 5 items out of 12 Yes. Your score is 42%. You might be pregnant, wait and take a test.

After taking the Quiz, I calculated my possible due date! (see how paranoid I am..)

Here is the result.. If I am pregnant...


Enter the first day of your last menstrual period.
Month: January
Day: 2
Year: 2007
Due Date: 10/9/2007
Conception: 1/16/2007
Pregnancy Test: 1/30/2007
1st Heartbeat: 2/13/2007
Quickening: 5/8/2007
Viability: 6/19/2007

I may be right , but I may also be wrong.. All I have to do is wait for January 30 to do my pregnancy test and visit my OB-GYNE..

If am pregnant... We have a new LiL Angel comin'
...

No comments: