Saturday, March 3, 2007

Monthly Swap II

She finally got it!! Yeah, Incog and Nito my swap mate for simple pleasures KMMS got my swap package! and its in her blog!
Am glad to know that she liked the 2 sets of necklaces and earrings with tiny little pouch.. It's indeed a personal pick..

I stole the pictures from her blog.. soweee Incog and Nito I am just happy that the package made it there! knowin' our post office.. Argh!!
This was the package I sent her..



I also received my swap package from Leira last February 26 .. I would take a picture of the cool stuff I got from her and will post it! Wheeeee! Thanks Leira!!! (let's chat soon!!!) hope you are doin' okay...

For March, simple pleasures is hosting another KMMS swap.. (Drop by her blog now!!! Join us bloggers!!! Theme for this month is Postcards.. Hmmmm.. Sounds interesting! Come on.. What are you waiting for? Experience the fun!





1 comment:

Arlene said...

Wow, what you sent her is gorgeous!!!!