Thursday, March 1, 2007

13 Things I love to do...


I think the person who started this meme, said that last thursday was the end of it.. But I still wanna do it because I think, this is still a great regular blog entry..

So here we go...


13 Things I love to do...


1. play with my LiL kiddo - i must admit, i have to fill in the missed hours of our playtime.. Mom has been very busy workin'!
2. spending quality time with the Big Daddy - hmmm.. why not plan for an out of town trip this summertime??
3. sleeping.. - I have been struggling to get good sleep for weeks now.. I hope i can get enough rest..
4. shopping - spotting sales! whew!!
5. surfing and blogging - this is my new addiction! and am enjoying it!
6. travelling - i wanna go outside the country again!
7. listening to music - its relaxing
8. goin' to the beauty salons! - i want to pamper myself at times.. I think women like me who work hard deserves some pampering! hahahha!
9. i love to sing!
10. make friends - i want to expand my environment. I know i'll learn a lot from other people's lives..
11. to go malling with LiL kiddo and Big Daddy - its kinda tiring since the kiddo doesn't want to stay and sit on his stroller most of the time..
12. I love to try new things - i know this would make me a better person!
13. I love bein a MOM and a WIFE - its indeed a very rewarding career!

3 comments:

Merle said...

Hi Zhasha ~~ Nice to meet you and thanks for your visit to my blog. You
have a nice blog here with good answers to the meme, nic stories and photos of your sister and your dear little son. I am glad you liked the Teacher story and thank you for your concern about my health, and for yor prayers. Take care, Love, Merle.

Arlene said...

I like your list, and I played too :-)

Anonymous said...

Shopping? Did someone say shopping??? Let's GO! :-)