Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Absent

Argh! Been absent from blogging for quite a few days.. I missed it! I was just so damn busy working and fixin' some stuff..

I have been very busy, making sure that papers for the house that we bought for our parents are good, so they can move in without hassles.. We are also planning to renovate our old house to room bedspacers.. There are so mcuh things to plan about. Like, moving in, fixin' their stuff, getting new stuff for the house and a lot more..

I also didn't get enough sleep because Big Daddy and I are busy fixin' our car. We have to send the car for maintenance and repair. Darn! Havin' it repaired would require big bucks! whew! gotta work, work, work!

Got my student permit for driving.. will manage my schedule to have it squeezed in..

In the office, there's a lot of deadlines.. Good thing, am right on target! whew! Or else, am gonna pass out because of fatigue! Errrrrrrrrrr!

Didn't have so much time playing and spending time with the LiL kiddo.. I just miss him! We are together at home, but since I am so damn tired workin' and attending to some stuff, once Mommy gets home, I just manage to kiss him and awwwwwwwww! am just one sleepy head! For the past few days, I always find myself sleepin' in the sofa... not bein' able to change clothes.. see... am just so tired.. good thing i still manage to brush my teeth and get a quick shower..

Hope things will all be back to normal..and these heavy days will all be gone.. I miss my kiddo more than anybody and enythin' else.. Good thing, my mom, MIL and our new nanny take care of him in the absence of Mommy..

How are you blogger friends?? I gotta catch up on my blog reading and commenting..

Hugs!

2 comments:

Arlene said...

I've missed you!!! :-)
You don't drive yet? How come?

Merle said...

Hi Zhasha ~~ There is always plenty to do isn't there? Especially when you are helping your parents.
Thanks for yor visit, glad you liked te Sister thing. We feel like sisters to our blogging friends. Take care,
Love, Merle.