Monday, February 26, 2007


Whew!

I've been very busy last week.. see, I just logged my entry for Weekend refelction this late.. Argh!

Anyways, here are the the things I've done last week..

1. Big Daddy was able to do his stress test, ecg lab exams at the hospital. so far results are good.. He has to go on a diet and loose weight..
2. Lil kiddo's vaccination for chix pox moved this week.. I feel guilty, mom didnt get time to have this done..
3. Had tons of work done in the office.. argh! was in the office for just two days.. errrr!
4. I was with sistah finishing our clearance papers for our parents house.. whohoo!!!
5. Went to church with my family..
6. Had our clan get together.. as usual.. we had so much fun!
7. Spent more time with the kiddo! I just love bein' with him.. Playing, running.. singing.. dancing..
8. Nobody got sick in the family.. Thank you Lord! a
9. I received Leira's package for the swap! Thanks a lot Leira! I just loved 'em..

This week was really full of blessings! The Lord remains faithful and true to me and t my family..

For this week.. Here are some stuff i gotta do..
1. Pay some bills..
2. Vaccination schedule of the kiddo..
3. Hopefully we can have all the papers ready for our parents' house so they can move in this March! Wheeeee! I am so excited!
4. Leadership Training in the office..
5. Meet deadlines at the office.. I sure can make it!!
How was your week blogger friends?? Hope you guys had a blast!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your week was much better than mine! I hope you guys remain sick free! Good luck with your to do list this week.

Shawna said...

My daughter has more vaccines coming up, too. Glad you had a good time with your kids and that no one got sick. We've been sick 4 times already this winter!