Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Sissy


I am so glad that yesterday my sister paid us a visit.. She said that she didn't miss me at all but she missed the kiddo.. Okay..


We went to a salon to pamper ourselves.. We had hair treatment..(hair spa, massage, foot spa, manicure and pedicure!) Wheeee! I just feel so relaxed!

Reminiscing our childhood days.. we've been through a lot of arguments, fights.. I thought that our parents love her more.. and guess what??! that's what she thought too.. But as we grow up, we learn to appreciate each other.. We became bestfriends.. We share each other's happiness and we are there for each other during the low points of our lives..

We are so opposite.. Physically, she has white skin and i am tan.. Our features are not very close.. Simply put, we don't have anything in common physically... People who don't that we are sisters won't even recognize that we really are sisters.. and a lot of times, we met friends and officemates in the mall, resto.. and they would ask.. Who's with you? and we would say, "She's my sissy.. " and people would just say.. "Really?! You don't look like her".. Errr! But lemme tell you, we are both pretty! hahahahha
I am loud and straight forward, Sissy is reserve.
I am impatient, Sissy is so patient.
I am very proactive and demanding most of the time, Sissy is shy.
I tend to be impulsive, Sissy is decisive..
I am sometimes careless and clumsy, Sissy is keen and careful..
I am very opinionated, Sissy prefers to listen.
In terms of attitude..
Probably, we have tons of differences and list would just go on and on and on... But I'd rather count the common things that we have..

> same parents.. hhahha!
> we both love each other
> we love our family..
> we are both hardworking
> we are both dreamers ..
> we want each other to be happy..
> we support each other's endeavors
> we are ready to fight for each other..
> we love GOD
and a lot more..

I love my Sissy very much.. God created us to be different and that is because.. she would fill in what's lacking in me and I'd do the same..

I would never be complete without her..

Blogger friends, How's your relationship with your sissy and or bro??


No comments: