Thursday, February 22, 2007


13 Things I would like to accomplish by 1st half of the year..

1. Save some bucks!
2. Pay off some debts..
3. Move to our new house.. (construction would start this summer..)No more rental fees for the apartment! Whoohoo!
4. Get myself a brand new car.. Beep! Beep!
5. Get promoted.. Why not?!
6. Buy my parents some house appliances.. They'll soon be movin' to the house my sister and I bought for them! That's our gift to our parents for bringin' us up to be good and responsible adults.. Am just so proud of myself and my sister! We are just good children.. Watcha think??
7. Get some time to relax with hubby.. Out of town will surely do..
8. Treat myself for bein' hardworking.. Hmmm.. what about buying a new techno watch??
9. Spending more time with my kiddo.. He is growing up fast.. He is now 1 year and 4 months old! whew!
10. Planning more family gatherings.. Granny wants to see us more often!
11. Be more active in our church activities..
12. Be more prayerful...
13. Improve my time management...
These are couple of things I would like to accomplish for the first half of the year.. I know there's a lot more to do.. But what's important, is I do have a goal.. I plan.. and I am relying on God's approval for all of my plans..

You? what's your plan for next few months??

5 comments:

Judy said...

I hope your goals are all fulfilled... and I think it's great of you and your sister to have bought your parents a house. What a sweet thing for y'all to do. About your house...do you already have the plans for the house and the land? Are you going to be posting pictures?

Help me out... I'm trying to decide which story to finish first and am asking for votes :-) Check out my site for the two I'm considering. :-)

Taya @ Delightful! said...

Wow! You and your sister bought your parents a house! You are very good children! I loved your list! Blessings!

Taya @ Delightful! said...

oh yeah, try to keep us updated on the house kay? I love that!

Anonymous said...

I think it is awesome that you all bought a home for your parents. Kudos to you and your sister. I love the Thursday-13 and reading all the stuff, lol. I used to do it too but never seem to have time anymore.

Thanks fo coming by Charmed & Dangerous AND for your very sweet comments which made my day!

Miss Notesy said...

I like #4! :-)