Friday, February 2, 2007

Super MOMS!

Last December 11, 2006 My LiL' Kiddo's nanny left the house to get married.. It really surprised me.. She never told us her plans and we were caught offguard..

So there.. got no nanny for over a month now and still in search for a great person to take care of our LiL Kiddo while mom is away.. Hope she'll enter our door very very soon and stay long..

Though, we got no nanny.. I am so blessed to have a Mom and MIL who are very supportive and loving..

Let us talk about my mom.. She travels from heavy Mondays - Lazy Fridays even before the sun is up (around 5am) from her house to our house.. and goes home at 4pm and sometimes 6pm.. Imagine that?! She never complains.. She even says "You are even doin' me a favor.." I get to see my beloved grandson everyday.." My mom, does all the work for me.. She takes care of LiL kiddo.. She feeds him.. She cleans our room.. She cooks.. She even does the laundry.. She just does everything! I really can't thank her enough.. (now tears are fallin' from my eyes.. ) I am just so lucky and blessed to have a mom like her! How can she love us this much?? How can she not get tired?? How will I survive without her???


LiL kiddo with Mama Nids
Now, my MIL.. I am one of the fortunate ladies who have a great MIL.. I know some folks there do have a LiL somethin' against their MIL or vice versa.. Great thing, I am blessed with a great MIL.. She works as a school teacher.. and after work, once my mom goes home, she takes the next shift taking care of the LiL kiddo.. Like my mom, she never complains, and we feel that she loves the Kiddo very much!

LiL Kiddo with Mama Baby


Oh wow! I have two great mothers!
How will I make it without these two super moms???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just pray for them and thank them everyday.

Miss Notesy said...

That is very sweet. I wish I had a nanny; that would be awesome!!!