Monday, February 5, 2007

Great Weekend!


It's crazy monday again!Gotta work.. work.. work.. My weekend was really good... Here are some stuff I had..

1. LiL kiddo attended Isha's 1st Birthday Party. He had a lot of fun! He danced and played with other kiddos...

(will post some pixs on my next entry..)
2. Big Daddy and Mommy bought LiL Kiddo a new pair of sneakers!LiL kiddo liked it very much.. when we arrived home and told LiL kiddo that we have somethin' for him, he grabbed the shopping bag and checked what was inside.. when he saw it, oh wow! he removed his shoes and asked Big Daddy to put on his new NIKE sneakers!
3. Sunday, we went to church.. We don't let a Sunday pass without goin' to church as a family..
4. As usual, our clan had a luncheon gathering after our church worship service. -
every sunday, our clan gathers for lunch. This is when each family brings food to share with everybody. This is our bonding time!
5. Big time Uncle Bong invited everyone to go to Mall of Asia around 4pm yesterday. We had a lot of fun.. We went there as a SuperSize groupTotal no: 24 peeps!!! hahahha! We had dinner @Guilly's resto.. The food was good! The ambiance was cool..
6. LiL kiddo and mommy tried the little rides in the mall! LiL kiddo didn't want to get off the carousel!He just loved it!
7. Monday Morning, it was playtime with LiL kiddo..
8. Big Daddy doesn' feel well.. (he has fever) have to see his doctor tom!
9. My mom is also sick..
I pray that Big Daddy and my mom will get well pretty soon..
10. Got to buy Lea Salonga's new CD (Inspired)! yipee! I just love her!

How was your week? I hope everything went well for you and for your loved ones too..

Looking forward for the comin' weekend! I just hope it'll be tomorrow! nyahahah!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope Big Daddy and your mom will feel better real soon. It must be the viral flu going around.

Anonymous said...

I hope your mom and "big daddy" feel better. Thanks for participating! I love your blog.