Friday, February 2, 2007

My FamiLiA

My family...

They are the reason why I live a very happy life!

They are my joy!
They are the reason why I am so blessed!

They keep me moving.. They are the reason why I work hard..

They are behind my every success..
They lift me up whenever I fall and stumble..
They make me stronger everyday..

They make my days brighter!
They turn my bad days to good ones!

They make me cry because of happiness..
They wipe off the sadness that this life brings..
They make me sing happy songs!
They make me dance like a dance guru! hahahhah!

They make our LiL house a castle! and I am the queen!
They kick out the stress and pressure brought about by my damn career! wahehhe!

They make me feel I am the prettiest woman in the world! Thanks Mr. Universe! (my Big Daddy!)
They rock! They rock my world! Great job LiL Kiddo!
They are my number 1 fan!

My family.. makes me complete...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Few people know what happiness is, I'm glad you were able to figure it our early.