Wednesday, January 31, 2007

LiL' MichaeL AngeLo

I want my LiL' kiddo to be safe all the time.. We make sure that medicines and hazardous stuff are way out of his reach.. small parts of his toys that he can easily swallow... batteries.. pointed objects.. We keep all those away..

While his Biggie cousin (Jason) was writing, LiL' Kiddo asked me to get him a pencil.. My intial reaction.. No way! "You might get hurt.." But the LiL' Kiddo still insisted on holding a pen and grabbing his Biggie Cousin's paper..

Alright.. Alright.. So, I gave LiL Kiddo the pencil.. Guess what?? He even positioned it as if he knows how to write! I was so amazed! My LiL kiddo @ 1 can hold a pencil! Imagine that..!

Okay... Okay..
So I tried to trick him.. I gave LiL' Kiddo a pencil that was unsharpened.. Guess what??? He was looking for the pointed edge and when he noticed that there was none.. He threw it! hahahhahahha! and asked mommy to give him another one..

Alright... So, I gave him another pencil.. This time sharpened.. When he got it, he positioned the pencil as if he would write.. havin' the pointed edge on the paper!!!


Smart Ass!!!

One time we went to Burgoo_gatewal mall (a cool resto..) They are using paper as table cloth.. (probably to make their resto unique and to save some bucks buying table cloth) hahahahah.. The waiter gave us some crayons to doodle while we are waiting for our food.. LiL' Kiddo grabbed the crayon first and doodled on the paper! wahhahaha!!!

I hope that LiL Kiddo would be like his Big Daddy who is very good in drawing!!! Hmmmm.. I might have a Michael Angelo in the making!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have the same entry with the tornado. But I kept his first doodle. It's in his scrapbook and I have a photo on my blog.

zhasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.