Thursday, February 8, 2007

Love Month

Almost everyone living in this world categorized February as Love Month.. On this month we celebrate valentine's day.. Wheee! The 14th of February is dedicated to our partners.. (hubby, wiffy, sweeheart, honey..)
It is the time of the year when....
> flowers, chocolates, sweets, pillows, teddy bears, balloons become so so expensive but highly marketable!
> cinemas - no more seats!
> hotels - fully booked!
> fine dining resto - needs super early reservation
> love concerts - tickets... SOLD OUT!
> malls.. you'll see a lot of lovers holding hands and super sweet!
> phone and mobile phone lines - damn busy.. a lot of people sending text messages... valentine greetings! and peeps making phonecalls whispering.. "I LOVE YOU and Happy Valentine's Day!"

Love is more than that.. More than a valentine's day.. Love is making you see and feel that life is beautiful!

I hope all of us will share the 14th of February with our one true love...

Tell me, what are you doin' in preparation for valentine's day?? I want to give my Big Daddy a great surprise.. Somethin' extra special!.. somethin' that would make him feel that my life is beautiful and full of love because I have a Big Daddy and a LiL kiddo around..

Send me your thoughts.. I would surely appreciate it!

6 comments:

Judy said...

Hi, Eliza. I'm so glad you dropped by and I hope you enjoy your time blogging as much as I've enjoyed mine.

I've got you added to my list of blogs to read... and will check back often. Now, I'm going to go and read some of the rest of your posts :-)

Unknown said...

I'll be giving my husband and teen their Valentine's Day gifts. I usually make a special dinner, with shrimp.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by! Any advice for wedding planning would be greatly appreciated! Have a great day!

Miss Notesy said...

I bought Hubs a hunting magazine, but then I went ahead and gave it to him tonight.

He's taking the day off work and we are going shopping for bedroom, living room and patio furniture!!! We haven't had anything since we were married 6 years ago! (the bed and couches are old hand me downs)

Mirzade said...

something you do yourself...
be creative
i paint so i am planing to give my honey one of my paintings
Maya

Anonymous said...

Feb 14 is my daughter's birthday. I'm sending her a nice gift. She reads you so I better not tell what. I think tht sometimes she feels cheated cause its a combination day for her. Thanks so much for stopping at my site. I am enjoying yours now that I have found it also.