Monday, February 12, 2007

Great Weekend


What a great weekend it has been!

The Lord is really good.. Here are some stuff we had last weekend..

1. LiL kiddo attended cousin Samantha's 6th birthday.. The clowns were very funny! Kiddo enjoyed the party.. He played, danced with other kiddos.. and he loved the spaghetti!!!
2. Big Daddy is now well and so is my mom..
3. Payroll was credited Saturday! Great! I can now pay some bills!
4. I spent the weekend nights sleeping beside my boys.. (Kiddo and Big Daddy..)
5. We went to church as a family..
6. As usual we our clan had lunch, snacks and dinner together!
7. Big Daddy and I got enough sleep and rest.. Good for us!
We are ready again for the graveyad shift! waaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
8. Our PC was just reformatted.. (got virus! darn!) and DSL is faster now!

.... There are so many reasons to be thankful, indeed God is always faithful!
It's Monday.. We are off again for another workin' week..
How was your weekend? Hope it was a good one too..

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Visit http://mommy-to-two.blogspot.com so she can add you to her list for the weekend reflection. She was the one who started this meme.

Sounds like you had a great week. To know mine, just drop by.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fabulous week!! I am glad everyone is better now!

Shawna said...

Thanks for visiting me:) You have an adorable family and lots of blessings!

Unknown said...

Our weekend was busy. Our son had volunteer work at the local food bank. My hubby and I went sofa shopping. My son and I went to church on Sunday. We watched "Posideon". I really enjoyed the movie. In between all the happenings I worked some phone shifts.

Annie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Sounds like your week was very full of blessings as well.
Have a great day~
Annie

Anonymous said...

Good words.