Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Valentine..

I call him my Own..
He is the man behind my every success..
He keeps me moving..
He is my shopping buddy..
I tend to be unreasonable at times and talk nonsense, yet he still listens..
He prepares great meal! He knows the kitchen more than I do!
He appreciates my entire being..
I can be myself... I need not to pretend to be somebody am not because he accepted me and love me as who I am and not who other people wanted me to be..
He makes me feel beautiful everyday, despite of bad hair days!
He understands and knows what's on my mind without me telling him.. hmmm...
He makes me smile after a long and very tiring day.
When I need a good laugh, he just have to fart! hahahhaha!
He turns my bad days to good ones by simply, rubbing my back and kissing my foreheard..
I need not to say what I want because he already knows it..
He turns ordinary days to special days because of LiL surprises he brings..
He makes me see the other side of things.. and leads me to a great realization..

Love is having him..
Love is living with him.. spending my life with him..
Love is holding his hands..
Love is bein' with the Man of my Life.. The father of my most precious possesion..
My Hero.. My Big Daddy!!!

Its always good to celebrate Valentine's Day with the Man to whom I said "I Do.."
I Love you My Valentine!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You two look so happy. One can really see how much you love him. Happy Valentine's Day!