Wednesday, December 3, 2008

She hasn't arrived yet...

Its the 3rd of December.. I am on my 38th weeks of pregnancy.. I have been been off work since Wednesday last week, expecting to give birth anytime soon..

A lot of people have been texting and asking if I already gave birth.. The answer is NOT yet.. uh-huh and that's up until this very minute..

Last Friday, I went to my OB-GYNE to have my pre-natal check and was told that I am 1-2cm open.. but upto now, no pain of labor is on the way..

We are all excited to have our lil girl this month.. But I think we gotta wait for a lil bit more... and she sure is worth all the wait!!!!

To everyone who is praying for my safe delivery, my lil princess and my fammy... Thank you very much! Having an addition in the family is truly one great happiness that we are sharing to y'all..

No comments: