Tuesday, December 23, 2008

3 Roles... ROLLED into 1

Being a Mom is the toughest and most rewarding job I never thought I'd have and I'd do for the rest of my life..

I am a mother of two who tries to joggle and manage things.. My first born, Job is now 3 and has so many needs.. He needs me to witness how he explores and discovers new things.. He needs me to support him in everything that he does.. clap and reward him for his little accomplishments.. He sure is one smart boy who likes to learn...

Our lil princess has just arrived.. "shari" as we call her, is one tiny lil baby who needs a lot of attention, care and love.. She cries when she's hungry and when she poops.. She cries when she's feeling cold and when she's needing arms to wrap her. and truly her smile is priceless!!!

I am also a wife.. A wife who has duties and responsibilities to her husband..I serve as his confidante, friend and partner.. I'd like to support him in every way possible. Ensuring that he still feels that he is the man, I chose to marry because i will love him for the rest of my life.. and that love is what we need to keep burning..I am also an individual.. I am an entity with needs.I have weaknesses to battle out.. I would stumble.. I would get tired.. I could fail.. I would get disappointed.. Life could be out of tune, at times.. .

But good thing I have the best people with whom I could get and regain my strength..

My Matt - hubby
My Job - you'll always be my sunshine!
My Shari - my lil princess

No comments: