Friday, June 8, 2007

RESTAURANT MEME

I've Been tagged by simple pleasures (KAY).. Thanks Kay!
This meme is about naming your top 5 resto.. Hmmm.. sounds cool and yummy!

Here you go....

I am from the beautiful Island of Philippines!

Here's my list..

1. T.G.I. Fridays -

this is my all time fav resto.. I just love their mozarella cheese roll, their steak and their super big and yummy burgers.. The place is very nice and their service people are very customer service oriented!
Hmmm.. can't wait for my next visit!

2. Mcdonald's -
To fill in your hungry stomach, let's eat at Mcdonald's.. they're everywhere and servicing 24 hours! Whee! I love their Quarter Pounder Cheese Burger.. Hmmm.. can i have more pickles and mustard please..

3. Kenny Rogers - When I am craving for roasted chix.. This is the place to be.. They have great food.. The side dishes are so-so yummy!

4. Tokyo Tokyo - for Japanese meals that are light and within the budget margin, come and dine at Tokyo Tokyo.. They serve good japanese food.. Happy JAPANICE DAY! 5. Max's Fried Chix.. - I dunno if other countries have Max's Fried Chix.. They cook their chix differently.. I dunno how they do it, but believe me, its so delicious.. (SARAP to the BONES) meaning, super delicious to the point you would want to eat the bones too.. It's a must try when you come and visit Philippines..
Now am tagging, Arlene, Mommy of Two, Leira, charmed and dangerous and Pure Joy..

Now that you got tagged, you have to do the meme.. Let us know from what country you are from, ping me so I'd know that your meme is up and lastly tag 5 more peeps! Ayt??

I'll be waiting... Mwah! Mwah!

1 comment:

Lei said...

i answered your MEME.. thanks for tagging me