Friday, June 8, 2007

'been Busy..

This week has been so heavy.. Finally, after a very long wait, I am now assuming a new role, here in our office.. Service to Sales will be pushing through this month and I will get to pilot the team which will deliver sales!

Whee! I have mixed emotions.. Am pretty excited starting this project.. Am a lil nervous on how I would start things.. and am also a bit scared of what the outcome would be... I hope I'll get things through...

My boss from the US arrived Monday evening.. As usual, we had the meet and greet.. She is one fine and typical american looking lady.. We were introduced to each other.. said.. Hi and hello.. We had breakfast at Shang-rila, Makati (CIRCLES) to have some time to bond and know a lil bit more about each other.. We were with other company big bosses, and peers.. We had a good time.. The place was very nice and the food was oh-so yummy!

The last couple of days were very busy days.. I was on training and my schedule was very hectic.. I am one sleepy head everytime I get home.. Got not much time with the LiL kiddo recently.. Awww! I hope I can make it up to you darling..

Sales has been my first love.. This makes my brain work.. This makes me feel so energetic and enthusiatic.. This brings out best and bright ideas.. This gives me challenge.. I hope I'd be successful on this project...

just sharing..

So, how are you doin'? Keep me updated..
I miss ya'll..

1 comment:

Arlene said...

I'm so excited for your new venture!!! Sounds like lots of fun and a great challenge for you :-)