Monday, March 12, 2007

Weekend


The past week was great.. I got to meet all deadlines.. and though the week was kinda heavy i think i still was able to manage it pretty well..

1. Everyone in the family is well and healthy...Thank you Lord!
2. Kiddo got his long overdue chix pox vaccine.. Am telling you, he cried so hard!!! poor lil boy...
3. Kiddo got his regular hair cut done.. This really makes me worry.. Know what, at the moment we entered the salon,i have him sat on a lil toy car seat.. but when the stylist came in to start the work, he just cried so loud... i dunno if he got afraid of the shaver thing.. I really dunno.. the entire hair cut session was crying time.. he just cried and cried and cried.. -- I asked the doctor about it, his pedia told me that he has developed this so-called stranger anxiety and that could probably caused him to cry... .... but how can i have him overcome that? I think he got afraid of the sound/vibra of the shaver...
huh!help me.. how can i help my kiddo overcome this fear?? need your help blogger friends...
4. I was with sissy for couple of days.. I was with her arranging her school papers.. She needs it for her new job.. She has decided to leave the company that she's been with for over 5 years.. She thinks that its time for her to move up a lil.. hmmm.. not a bad idea.. Hope things go perfect for my lil sissy..
5. Got our car fixed.. (mechanically).. sheeeesh! i spent big bucks! argh! but the car needs to be repainted.. I've scheduled it this week.. No car for a month! Waaaahhhh!!
6. Mom and Dad will be moving to the new house before the month ends.. Yipee!! Though they don't have so many new stuff to fill the house, just the idea of moving to their new house already excites 'em..
7. we went to church as a family and as usual, we had our clan luncheon and sunday was indeed a family day!
8. Kiddo got a new nanny.. hope she'll stay long.. We are still looking for a house helper.. hope we can get one ASAP..
9. I received an email from Uncle Bernard and Aunt Marlene.. They are my fosterparents from Germany.. FYI.. They supported my studies from kindergarten to college.. They are like second parents to me.. They sent me a very nice photo card with their adopted grandchild - Elisa.. She's named after me.. Isn't it cute?! She's all grown up.. and am just so happy that they find time to email me though I know he has a very busy schedule.. God bless them!
10. I found a long lost friend in friendster! Jenny! Oh wow! It's been years since I last heard somethin' from her.. She's now based in Italy.. She'll pay a visit soon.. and we will meet up and party!! whohooo!
11. Big Daddy and I watched the last full show of 300 sunday night.. I must admit, am not really into watching movies.. argh.. Have a confession to make.. ummm.. I slept for over half of the screening time! wahhahahahah!

How was you week? Hope everything is fine and well..
Now, its monday again! and whew! its the start of another week full of blessings and great experiences...
Have a great week blogger friends!

3 comments:

Arlene said...

My week was so blah last week! Today is finally shaping up...I'm finally waking up :-)

Robin Green said...

Sounds like a nice week except for the shot and the haircut and the no car for a month part! We could not make it without a car where we live--it's too far out. It was nice to meet you and read about your week!

kat said...

hi! you are my postcard swap (via everyday kay). just wanted to stop by. neat site you got! looks like you had a productive wknd! my postcard will be on it's way...