Thursday, December 14, 2006

My Christmas Wish List

All I want this Christmas:
1. Attend 9 Mornings Worship Service
2. Eat lotsa salads.. (fruits, veggies and macaroni!) yum..yum.. 3. Give gifts to nieces, nephews, godchildren..
4. I hope my lil' kiddo will receive a SUPER BIG TOY CAR.. He just loves cars!
(i might have a car racer son not a pilot! waaahhh!)
5. Big Dadda doesn't have to come in to work on Christmas day.. (Ohhh please..)
6. Lil kiddo will have a new "nanny" who is patient, loving, caring and who will stay with us for a long time..
7. Get myself a new pair of red pumps!
(i just love 'em!!!)
8. Have Lil' kiddo's pictures printed and posted on his scrapbooks and albums! (its been a long time since I last touched and updated his baby books and albums)
I am so damn guilty!
9. Send Christmas greetings and gifts to relatives and friends abroad..
10. Wrap gifts for Big Dadda and my lil kiddo..
(surprise!!!)
11. Get the Starbucks 2007 planner! (4 more stickers!)
12. A moment of prayer with my Big Dadda and lil' kiddo on Christmas Eve.. (then sing.. Happy Birthday JESUS!!!, Happy Birthday to the LORD!)

I can go on and on with my unending material Christmas wish list.. But above all else.. I want to celebrate Christmas with LOVE, PEACE of MIND and HAPPINESS...
What about yours?? What's on your Christmas Wish List???

No comments: