Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Heart Breaking..

Time is ticking so fast.. He was just so tiny way back then.. But look at him now.. He can now stand on his own.. He can now walk without support.. He now understands simple thoughts... and he now starts to talk..

Yeah...He must be growing up so fast.. And look where is mom right now @ 1:57am... Mom is in the office.. She has to work.. She has to earn.. But where is Big Daddy?? He is also at work.. He has to earn some bucks too..

And where is Lil' Kiddo?? He is at home sleeping without mommy and Big Daddy beside him.. He is with his Grannies... Thank God! He has loving grannies who are always there in mom and dad's absence...

Whenever, I am leaving for work, and leaving my Lil' Kiddo with his grannies... This scenario really breaks my heart.. I just can't help it.. Tears will run down my eyes.. I hope Lil' Kiddo doesn't feel that mom and dad don't care.. Because we LOVE him very very very much!!! He would understand.. I know he would..




No comments: