Thursday, January 18, 2007

Big Daddy's Birthday!!!

Oh yes! It's Big Daddy's birthday! That calls for a party!! Yummy food! Friends and relatives dropping by our flat! A get together! Yipeeeeeeee!
I am so thankful to God that he blessed my hubby another year full of love and blessings.. The past year has been a great year. I texted him at excatly 12midnight...
Here's how the text message goes...
"Happy Birthday Daddy!" I want to be the first person to greet you on your very special day.. You are my one and only love, my soulmate, my true love... I want to share your happiness in celebrating your birthday..because you were born to love me.. I love you very very much! Mwah! Happy brithday!

I also bought a cake and put a little blue candle on it when we had lunch (early morning breakfast since we are on the night shift!) argh!.. He was so surprised!

Will post some pixies of hubby on my next entries..


No comments: