Tuesday, December 30, 2008

a MoM and a BoY

My first born is already 3 years old. He knows so many things that impress me and his daddy.. Sometimes he does tricks and moves that aren't so common for children of his a age..

He absolutely brings sunshine at home.. He is one of our sources of joy and laughter! As everyone knows, we just had an addition at home - Shari..

I can say that we had a good preparation for the coming of our 2nd born. Big Daddy and I tried to prepare our first born - Job on being a big brother.. And now that Shari is here with us.. and she needs a lot of attention and care, big brother Job seems to be a little jealous.. Yeah -- and that's really a challenge for us, his parents to ensure that he feels that we don't love him less..

I wanna know your thoughts blogger friends, could you share some thoughts on how we would make our little boy feels that our love for him has not and will never change?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really feel teary-eyed reading your posts..maybe, just always tell him that he's special..you may divide your time between your hubby just so Job won't feel neglected//just a thought..Congrats and God bless to your family!