Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Thanks to you all!

Been absent for so long.. My lil boy was sick last week and was admitted to the hospital for 6 days..

I'd like to thank everyone who prayed for his complete healing and to those who showed concern and love for our lil boy and my fammy..

I'd like to say super thank you to all the kind nurses of Medical City who took care of my lil one..
Thanks also to the super accommodating and pleasant doctors, Dr. Feria and Dr. Jocson..

Thanks to my sissy and tito JP for being with us.. (we super love you both!)
Thanks to mama nids who spent sleepless nights too..
Thanks to papa ephraim for keeping in touch with us, since he was away, working...
Thanks to all our aunts and uncles who prayed for us too!

Again, many thanks to those who never forget us, especially at times when we need your prayers!

No comments: