Friday, January 4, 2008

a MOM's Prayer...

Lord...
thank you for the tiny hands... those lil hands that I can hold which gives me peace, serenity and security everyday..
thank you for the bright eyes that's like a window to your pasture..
thank you for the sweet smiles that greet me each morning..
thank you for the lil and tiny voice that says.. MOMMY..
thank you for the giggles that I hear each day.. that's priceless!
thank you for his arms that give me warm embrace that manifests great love..
thank you for the small ears that listens when mommy says I love you!

Thank you for my Job Mattheus... He is my most precious possesion! Thanks for creating that mother and son connection in us..
I pray that You will cover him with your holy blood so he'll be safe and protected all the time!
I pray that You will watch him grow as a faithful and loving man..
I pray that You will create in him a wonderful person!
I pray that You will make him stronger and successful with the trials he'll encounter and surpass!
All these I pray in the sweetest name of all.. Jesus Christ..
AMEN..

No comments: