Thursday, September 27, 2007


I am thankful because nobody is sick in our lil family..
I am thankful because my kiddo will soon turn 2 years old come October 16th! Yey!!!
I am thankful because, I'll celebrate my birthday again.. October 4!!! Another year of great success and happiness!!
I am thankful because lil kiddo can now say "annie" for mommy and "addy" for daddy..
I am thankful because my mom takes care of us.. she does everything for me.. she makes my mommy life a lot easier!
I am thankful because I do have such a wonderful mom in law..
I am thankful because hubby and I are both working on creating a more harmonious relationship..
I am thankful because I have a very good relationship with my parents and siblings..
I am thankful because I have a job.. Hubby has a job..
I am thankful because my flight for US trip has been booked..
I am thankful because the weather is just right..not too warm nor too cold..
I am thankful because GOD is in control of my life..

There's so much to be thankful about.. I can just go on.. and on.. and on..

My prayer... May the Lord create in me a grateful heart!!!

No comments: