Wednesday, August 8, 2007

One Like This

My LiL kiddo is so so fascinated with cars at his early age.. By the way, he is just turning 2 this October... I am telling you.. His first word was... "CAR" (pronouncing it like "CAH"..)

He loves the Pixar movie "CARS".. He watched it more than 100 times.. Oh yeah.. In a day, he watches it like 4 times that's the average..

I bought him so many toy cars.. He has the small ones; match box types, he has not too small and not to big.. he has big cars.. He has a car pillow.. He has a remote control car.. He has car stickers.. he has shirts with car prints! He has cups with cars printed on it!

He just loves CARS..

and I am wanting to give him a very special present... I hope I can find one.. Somebody told me that we have this here, in Toy Kingdom.. So, I'm gonna be on search mode.. Wahhhh! I need to get one like this as a birthday present to my LiL kiddo come October! The search will start tomorrow!


Have you seen one like this????




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi zha! how are you? your son is soo cute! :) btw, i'll be linking you up on my blog...tc!