Monday, July 9, 2007

Whew!
I've been damn busy! yeah! so-so busy the past few weeks.. Like what I have posted previously.. I am now assuming a new post in the office.. and guess what... I am liking it! the job is very challenging yet fulfilling..

Updates... Ummm...
I am havin' fun at work!
I am enjoyin' the new stuff am doin!
I got the chance to interact with new peeps at work.. whew!
My boss is super great! I love her!
I am processing my US Visa, am hoping to fly to the US this August or September (short business trip) --- hope i'll get mutliple entry! waaaa-hhh! you know how hard it is to get a US Visa here in our country! good thing my company is processing it for me..
At home.. we get to go out every weekend as a family..
am able to spend longer hours with my kiddo..
my mom stays with us during weekdays to take care of our kiddo.. and not only that, she does all the work for me! I love you mom!!
we had some celebration the past weeks.. Hmmm.. my dad celebrated his birthday.. It was a blast!!!

Kiddo attended a lot of birthday parties.. and he had so much fun

with Junior Ronald Mcdonald's and Kuya Nehemiah!
I am very sorry blogger friends if am unable to visit/drop and comment on your blogs.. It doesn't mean that am forgetting you..

Na-ah! am just too busy.. bear with me.. and i'll catch up...

i promise!
do take care!

2 comments:

Arlene said...

I'm so glad everything is going so well for you guys!
That cake looks yummy!!!!

Judy said...

I hope everything works out okay with your Visa... what a shame I live in small town, south Georgia! I KNOW you won't be flying for a business trip anywhere near me! sigh... oh, well.. maybe if you do get multiple entries, another trip over we'll be able to get together.