Friday, May 18, 2007

God's Masterpiece


I am so blessed to be a mother.. I am so blessed to have a child.. How can God bless me with so much joy, love and peace? God created the best and a very special masterpiece for me.. He made it just for me.. and that is my Kiddo..


MASTERPIECE
by: Sandi Patty

Before you had a name, or opened up your eyes
Or anyone could recognize your face.
You were being formed, so delicate in size
Secluded in Gods safe and hidden place.

With your little tiny hands, and little tiny feet
And little eyes that shimmer like a pearl.
He breathed in you a song, and to make it all complete
He brought the masterpiece into the world.

CHORUS:
You are a masterpiece, a new creation He has formed
And you're as soft and fresh, as a snowy winter morn,
And I'm so glad that God has given you to me,
Little Lamb of God, you are a masterpiece.

And now you're growing up, your life's a miracle,
Every time I look at you I stand in awe,
Because I see in you, a reflection of me
And you'll always be my little lamb from God

And as your life goes on each day,
How I pray that you will see
Just how much your life has meant to me
And I'm so proud of you, what else is there to say
Just be the masterpiece He created you to be

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Your boy is so cute, and you're right, kids are a blessing :-)