Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Suggestions please..

Need help..

Come April 23rd, Big Daddy and I would be celebrating our 2nd year Wedding Anniversary.. Yipee!

I want to make this day extra special.. I honestly don't know if Big Daddy's planning on somethin.. Should I ask?! Na-ah! of course I wouldn't ask him.. But what if he isn't preparing for somethin'? What if he doesn't remember? Argh!

I really wanna make that day so-so memorable.. I want to let him know that marrying him was the best choice and decision I made in my life.. I just love him sooooo much!!!

Suggestions??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm....my hubby and I are celebrating our 3 year anniversary today! I can't think of any special ways to celebrate but I can say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Judy said...

Happy, happy anniversary! I hope y'all have a wonderful time no matter what you choose to do. {{{{Hugs}}}}

Arlene said...

I suggest you talk to him, so you both aren't planning something for the same time. Chances are, he'll let you plan it, but remind him that flowers and a card are mandatory :-)

Unknown said...

We're celebrating 3 years of being together come May. No plans at all. Hehe. Hubby's just not like that ...

As for you guys ... why not get him stuff that he likes ... different things ... lil and big things ... make it a scavenger hunt ... major prize is you ... hahahahaha!