Wednesday, April 25, 2007

2 years and counting...

Big Daddy and I celebrated our 2nd year wedding anniversary..

For the past few days, I was really trying to plan on how we would celebrate this very important and special day.. We had dinner at Friday's.. Yum! Yum! As usual, the food was so-so delicious! I was so full! We had Jack Daniel's chop and chicken and the Friday's best burger! Big servings!

Can't wait for my next visit!!!

Big Daddy also reserved an overnight stay at very nice hotel.. That's where we spent the night together! Hmmmm.. hahahhahah!

... and for his anniversary gift he got me a technomarine watch! I have always wanted to own one.. and I was saving for it for the longest time.. Argh! The most affordable watch they have costs roughly 250USD and that's around 12500 Philippine Peso.. Big Bucks! I was so touched that Daddy bought me this watch with mother of pearl face.. Big Daddy knows me very well.. He chose the white face with white bracelet.. (and techno watch comes with an extra transparent bracelet)

Here it is!!!
I wasn't able to prepare and get him an anniversary gift. Had no time to go to the mall and buy him a surprise anniversary present.. I should get one before weekend.. Hmmm.. But i just thought, didn't I give him the best gift ever?! and that's me and our lil kiddo.. hahahhah!

Blogger friends, thanks for sharing our happiness.. May all of us who are married bloggers have a hapy, peaceful and lasting marriage!

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Happy 2 years!!!!
The watch is gorgeous, and so sweet!