Monday, March 19, 2007

Great Weekend


I had a great week though I didn't have so much things done.. (=; wink!

Things to be grateful about..
1. Though I was feeling a lil weak and sick, Big Daddy and Kiddo are both healthy...
2. Got another house helper! Yipee!
3. My nephew Nehemiah celebrated his 5th Birthday.. We had a party! and Kiddo had a great time dancing, singing and playing his tricks! Happy Birthday Nehemiah!
4. Big Daddy referred his two good friends to their company.. and they'll start working soon.. These two guys badly needed jobs to earn some bucks!
5. Our family spent the weekend in my mom and dad's place.. Thanks mom for taking care of us!
6. Got Big Daddy new K-swiss sneakers! That's the best thing we have in common.. Our addiction -shoes, shoes and more shoes!
7. Had dental check up..


Things I am looking forward to this week...
1. Paying some bills.. credit cards.. (credit is so unpleasant especially when its time for payment!!) Agree?!
2. I have a speaking engagement this Saturday.. Its for a graduation day.. Its my first time to speak for a graduation day.. I had some speaking engagement in the past but not for this kind of event..gotta prepare my speech/message then! after blogging!
3. Dental check up schedule again.. Have to take care of our teeth.. I don't want to grow old wearing false teeth.. Oh please....
4. Mechanical check up and car repaint schedule... I have to manage our transportation this week.. Sissy! can I borrow your car??! hahahah!

These are some stuff I had.. What about you? How are you blogger friends??

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Dental stuff...reminds me, I need to reschedule the ortho appts we missed last week when I was sick!
Credit...YUCK!!
I'm still trying to get well so I can have my surgery :-)

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good week! I totally agree with you on the credit thing. Yuck. Wishing you a blessed week. Hope you get all your goals accomplished!:)