Friday, February 16, 2007

Monthly Swap



simple pleasures organized a monthly swap this February.. She thought of "Accessories" as her theme for this month.. Hmmm.. I must admit, am so addicted to accessories.. watch, earrings, belts, hair bows, anything that would add glamour, elegance and beauty to women! I just love 'em!!!

So there, after visiting her blog (a worth reading blog!) and knowin' that she's initiating a swap, I joined! It took me some time to look for stuff to send my swap mate.. Now, I finally have it and will be on its way to Australia this morning.. Before I drop it to the post office, i'll take a picture of it and post it.. (probably later..) I just hope my swap mate will like it, because its really a personal pick!!!

I just wanna share how excited I am to share stuff I have to people who would also appreciate it! wheeeee!!!


Of course, this is also one great way to make bloggers across the globe closer.. watcha think?

Great Idea!
Thanks Kay for initiating the swap!!! (=:





3 comments:

Judy said...

I really like these swaps Kay sponsors. They are so much fun! That reminds me... I need to go email Kay and let her know hers is on the way. :-) I didn't think about taking pictures before I sent it off, though. Silly me.

Lisa said...

Oh I am excited now. Can't wait to receive your swap. I love this idea of sharing with others all over the world. Happy weekend.

Miss Notesy said...

Someday I'll join her fun! I think it's such a neat idea. :-)