Saturday, December 9, 2006

I am GUILTY..

(Getting my LiL' Angel from the Medical City Nursery Room!) We are goin' home!

Who wouldn't agree with the fact that being a MOM is the toughest job in the whole wide world! Argh!

I am a young and working momma who still tries to manage and balance family life and career.. I work during night time for a bank call center, from tiring Mondays to lazy Fridays... When I get home, darn! I am one sleepy head who just wants to grab a pillow and sleep.. But... I have my lil' kiddo waiting.. (his name: JOB MATTHEUS).. His bright eyes.. sweet smile... innocent looks.. greet me each morning as I come home..GUILTY!!! Yes. I am so guilty, because I feel that I don't have much time to spend with my lil' kiddo.. I hope I didn't miss a lot of his growing days...

If you guys have any suggestions on how I can spend more time with my lil' kiddo, let me know.. I would really appreciate it..
Bein' a MOTHER is the craft that I want to master above everything else..

I'll soon post some of my lil' kiddo's pixies on my next entries!...









1 comment:

Unknown said...

what I do with the tornado and hubby (that's how I prefer them to be called on my blog pala so please refer to them as that na rin Zha ... thanks!) is this ...

soon as I get home ... I spend some time with the tornado ... we could go around the village, play, habulan, doodle, or take a bath together ...

then when I need to do something, I transfer him to hubby so they can spend time together as well ...

there will be days where you will feel tired and just not in the mood ... REST! don't force yourself to play with your baby ... you need to rest as well ... besides, if you're well rested, then you can have more energy to play with him ... just make up for it after you've rested